Prospect promotes independence for seniors and those with disabilities who wish to stay in the comfort of their own homes.
The Home Support Services program provides comprehensive staff training and client-staff compatibility matching.
- Non-Medical Home Health Care
- Personal Care
- Homemaker/Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Sitter Services for Hospitalization and Recovery (self-pay only)
- Respite for Family Caregivers
- Assistance with Errands and Activities
- Memory Care for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Are state certified
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Offer 24/7 supervision and total schedule coverage
- Complete monthly background and abuse registry checks
- Undergo continuing education to ensure the best possible home care
Prospect ensures that the most compatible and reliable staff will always be there for you and your family member.
Assisted Living Options:
Find Assisted Living Options Today at Caring.com... Click Here
- Call 615-444-0597 for more information
- Call 1-866-836-6678 to see if you qualify