Home Support Services
Prospect promotes independence for seniors and those with disabilities who wish to stay in the comfort of their own homes.
The Home Support Services program provides comprehensive staff training and client-staff compatibility matching.
- Non-Medical Home Health Care
- Personal Care
- Homemaker/Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Sitter Services for Hospitalization and Recovery (self-pay only)
- Respite for Family Caregivers
- Assistance with Errands and Activities
- Memory Care for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia
Read more ...